The Net is the Automation.
|-> home > solutions > uca > evaluation >
Evaluation Kit CD ROM
NEW Release (2004-07-26)
IEC 61850 Evaluation Kit CD-ROM for 100 EURO has been replaced by downloadable free demo software.
The reasons for the withdrawal of the CD ROM Eval Kit are:
Who should download and test the demo software?
- Users and vendors generally interested in IEC 61850/UCA, TASE.2, and MMS,
- Developer of intelligent electronic devices (IED),
- System engineers,
- System integrators,
- System designers,
- Marketing personnel for IEC 61850/UCA, TASE.2 compliant products,
- Companies implementing, using, or testing compliant products,
- People training other people,
Which application domains can profit from this CD ROM?
- Utilities (electric, gas, water, oil, waste water, ...)
- Process industry (refinary, chemical plants, ...),
- Manufacturing industry (Automotive, food, ...),
- Facility management systems,
- Asset management systems,
- Test and diagnosis systems,
Why should you order this CD ROM?
- Because you love to save money,
- Shortcuts the time to understand the benefits of UCA, IEC 61850, TASE.2, and MMS,
- Provides a computer based hands-on training course,
- You do not need to travel out of town to get started, no hotel expenses, ...
- IT IS SO CHEAP !
Who provides UCA/MMS/IEC61850 compliant products?
ABB, AREVA, Alcatel, Beckwith, Bitronics, CAE, Electrotek, Cooper,
General Electric, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Square D, Telegyr, ...